- CDBG Application Instructions
- CDBG Application
- Home Investment Partnership Application Information
- Second Program Year CAPER for FY'12 - FY'13
- FY 2014 Annual Action Plan
- Columbus NSP Homes for SALE
- Amendment to the AAP Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- June is National Homeownership Month
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- Five Year Consolidated Plan FFY 2012-2016
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program 3 - Final Version
- City of Columbus 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness
- CDBG-R Substantial Amendment - Reallocation of Funds
- CDBG-R Application - Amendment to Consolidated Plan
- HPRP Grant Application - Amendment to Consolidated Plan
Written comments may be submitted to:
Department of Community Reinvestment
Attention: Amy Carbajal
420 10th Street, 2nd Floor
Columbus, Georgia 31901
Hello and welcome to the Community Reinvestment website. We have made every attempt to develop a website that provides information regarding our State and Federal grant programs as well as the Enterprise Zone and other related programs. If you are unable to locate the information you need on this website, please contact me or one of our outstanding employees listed here and we will respond to you in a timely manner.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. I hope your visit is pleasant and productive. I also welcome any suggestions as to how this site could better serve your needs.
Commu Carbnity Reinvestment Director
420 - 10th Street
Columbus, GA 31902
Our offices are located on the second floor of the Annex in the "Development Resource Center".
WHO WE ARE
Community Reinvestment is the Administrator of the City of Columbus' Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Grants. Our entitlement grants are
CDBG and HOME. Additionally, we oversee and manage the City's Real Estate to include: purchasing and selling properties no longer needed by the City; property management (leased properties); and alley abandonment. We are active in pursuing economic development for the City with emphasis in the
Enterprise Zone. We acquire and assemble property for redevelopment. We also oversee and administer the Environmental Protection Division (EPD) Brownfield's grant. Our Financial Section administrator FY2009 budget is the total amount of $2,881,863. You may view our budgets under Annual Action Plan.
Citizen service is of utmost importance. We are proud of our accomplishments, many of which you can view under the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER).
To oversee and administer our Federal Grants through sound financial planning management practices. To provide assistance to low and moderate income persons. Provide community reinvestment opportunities including the promotion of decent, safe and affordable housing for all citizens. Provide comprehensive real estate management and services in a professional and cost effective manner for the benefit of the citizens of Muscogee County while installing a sense of employee pride and dedication.