Animals in Traps
If you would like to borrow a trap from Animal Control, please call 706.653.4512. Please be sure you have read the instructions below before borrowing a trap.
Failure to follow the instructions below can result in a citation and / or forfeiting usage of the trap!
- Protection must be provided for the animal trapped.
- Inspect trap hourly for trapped animal.
- Do not use attractant bait (tuna or sardines).
- All animals that have been trapped in Animal Control's traps will be turned over to Animal Control.
- Before going to sleep or leaving for long periods of time, the trap should be brought inside or disengaged.
- There is a Returnable Trap Security Deposit Required.
A trap may be picked up at the Animal Care & Control Center, located at 4910 Milgen Road (get directions), between the hours of 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Saturday (excluding city holidays).